Western Upstate Multiple Listing Service is pleased to announce that Matrix™ from CoreLogic® is now available.
Between now and March 5th, Matrix and Paragon are running parallel. During this time, all listing input and maintenance will still be conducted within Paragon, but you may now begin to utilize every other function of Matrix. We HIGHLY encourage you to begin using Matrix now before the full cut-over begins on March 6th.
What should you expect
- Remember that during this “test-drive” phase, Matrix is still adding functionality and you may experience slight hiccups. We are still working behind the scenes to make this as seamless a transition as possible.
- On March 5th, all input and maintenance of listings will stop. This means that you will not be able to input or manage any listings going forward in Paragon and input will not begin in Matrix until March 6th.
- On March 6th, Paragon will no longer be an active system.
What should you do now?
Familiarize yourself with Matrix. Log in now and begin using the system.
Set up Matrix with your information. Watch this video to find out how to modify your initial settings.
Familiarize yourself with how to run searches, emailing listings, printing, setting up contacts, and creating CMAs. If you have contacts in Paragon with auto-notifications, begin activating the portal within Matrix and start transitioning your clients now.
Where can you get help?
When you log into Matrix, click the “Help” tab across the screen. From here you will find several training guides, but your biggest resource will be the training videos. CoreLogic has prepared numerous videos to give you instruction on how to use each aspect of the system. WATCH THESE VIDEOS before Paragon is inactive to ensure you will have no issues navigating through Matrix.
What is changing?
Besides the system itself, there are a few other changes to your listings.
- Photos – the photos are increasing from a maximum of 36 per listing to 50!
- The “Contingency Contract” status is gone. All listings that were under this status are now listed as “Under Contract.”
- Hold Do Not Show is no longer an active listing. It has been moved to an off-market status so it will no longer be syndicated out.
Will there be any more training?
Yes. During the week of conversion, we will be hosting multiple listing input/maintenance classes as well as open-lab sessions. Each session will be available on-site only (no Webinars). Listing Input/Maintenance is a one-hour session that will walk you through every aspect of entering and modifying listings in Matrix. Open Lab sessions are available to members to come and ask questions and get one-on-one instruction from the CoreLogic team. No reservation is necessary for the open-lab sessions.
Here is the schedule:
Wednesday, March 7th
Thursday, March 8th
Friday, March 9th
9:00-12:00 – Open Lab
Did you miss the Matrix Conversion Webinar?
Stay tuned for more information about Matrix!