Our contract with our MLS vendor is expiring and we have used the past few months as an opportunity to explore options available from other vendors. We are proud to announce that we have entered into a contract with CoreLogic to become your new multiple listing technology vendor. The launch date for the conversion will be early 2018.
Choosing the right application software is one of the most important decisions your BOD will make. Matrix, the system provided by CoreLogic, is the most widely used multiple listing platform of all time with approximately 750,000 users, setting a new standard for the industry to follow. Matrix puts equal emphasis on functionality and speed, while the program’s rich feature set will give you a wealth of new ways to serve your clients. Here are just a few system highlights:
- High Performance—The optimized system architecture will allow you to work faster and more efficiently than ever before. Search times are shown at the bottom of the results page in milliseconds.
- Advanced Mapping—Matrix uses Google Maps for defining search areas and displaying results, allowing you to zoom and pan while results update in real time. Driving directions and Google Street View are built right into Matrix. And Matrix is fully integrated with Realist—the nation’s leading public records and enhanced property data service—allowing you to overlay additional property information and market trends right on the map itself.
- Client Portal—The Matrix Client Portal provides a branded, personalized way to serve your clients more efficiently. With a responsive design that adapts to virtually any type of computer, tablet, or phone, the Client Portal makes it easy for you and your clients to suggest listings and categorize them by level of interest, providing a powerful tool for collaborating on the home search process. Stunning data visualizations about the property and surrounding neighborhood provide valuable context in a simple to understand “infographic” style.
- Listing Carts & Concierge—These features provide fine-grained control when working with listings. >From virtually any screen, you can drop a listing into any client’s cart to work with later, providing an efficient way to work with multiple clients while navigating around Matrix. Unlike other systems that automatically email potential listings to buyers, Matrix has a Concierge feature that lets you view and approve listings before sending them, providing clients with a curated stream of higher quality listings.
- Speed Bar—Power users will appreciate the Speed Bar—a field at the top of every screen that dramatically reduces the time required to perform quick searches. You can enter any value to immediately search across the entire system and across all record types. Easy-to-learn shortcuts make searching faster than you ever dreamed possible.
- GoMLS Mobile App— The CoreLogic GoMLS mobile app enables you to stay organized and sharp on the go. Access listings, Realist® tax & property record data, saved searches, maps, photos, contacts, and more, right on your tablet or mobile device. Easily share your branded app with clients and trade texts, share listings, and view favorites in real time.
Here are a few videos about Matrix that you may find helpful:
- Matrix Overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmgWvRHMWyU
- “5 Reasons to Love Matrix”: https://youtu.be/3_HQ5zAiGno
- “Meet Matrix” Webinar (1 hour): http://youtu.be/Z5fX3UasdWI
Of course, we will be providing you with updated information, training sessions, and both online and in-class “how to’s” as we get closer to the launch date.
We are excited to be able to provide this new platform with its many enhanced features and capabilities at no additional cost. Please join me in congratulating the BOD on their decision to move forward with this modern HTML-based system!
Please sign up for one of the live presentations being held below on Wednesday, January 17th at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute in Clemson.