Class Date(s): May, 22nd, 2019 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Credit Hours: 4 Hour CE Elective
Course #: CEE 3159
Instructor: Tom Lundstedt
Location: 600 McGee Rd, Anderson, SC 29625
A seminar for REALTORS who want to double their business.
Your clients want good investment properties – from single-family rental houses to duplexes and beyond. REALTORS who can confidently evaluate rental properties and present information to buyers in a clear, understandable manner will dominate this exploding market.
This seminar includes:
- A simple, one-page worksheet that makes it easy to enlighten and motivate buyers
- How to calculate the rate of return before the purchase
- Maximizing tax benefits by using the depreciation deduction most people overlook
- The best way to establish the value of a renal property
- How to tell if a property’s rate of return still measures up
- When and how to move the equity from one property to another