Class Date(s): January, 30th, 2020 09:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Credit Hours: No CE
Instructor: Kelly Clark, Bradford Tax Seminars
Location: 600 McGee Rd, Anderson, SC 29625
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New Tax Deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Kelly Clark…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Class Conduct: All cellular phones are to be turned off during class room hours and no texting is allowed. All students are required to participate in class activities in order to receive course credit. The instructor has the right to have any disruptive student removed from the class.
Payment: Payment in full must accompany all registrations. Registrations received after 3:00pm the day prior to class will be considered walk-ins. All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Tuition will be refunded if written notice is received two days prior to class. No refunds will be given for “no shows” on class day.
Cancellation of Course: We reserve the right to cancel any course due to low pre-registration or weather emergencies. If such an emergency warrants the rescheduling of a course, those registered will be notified as soon as possible. If class is cancelled for any reason by the instructor or provider, a full refund will be given to registered students. Our courses are offered to anyone regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familiar status, or handicap. If you need special accommodations, please notify us at enrollment.
Certificate: Upon successful completion of this course, students will receive certificate of attendance.
Mandatory Attendance: Registered participants are required to attend the entire seminar and participate in order to receive continuing education credit. No partial credit will be given. Any student arriving late will be allowed to attend, but will not be given credit or issued a certificate.
By submitting this form, I have read and hereby consent to the above policies.
After clicking Submit, you will be directed to PayPal to complete the payment for the course.
Please complete the following information in its entirety.